CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Buy AXE, Get a free movie!

I got a tip from hotcouponworld that if you buy 4 AXE body washes (trial size works!), you will get a coupon for 2 free movie tickets when you checkout. When I tried it out, I got a coupon for 1 free AXE detailer (which looks like a glorified MAN-loofah) and 1 free movie ticket.


I wish I would've gotten 2 tickets, but 1 ticket is great considering I only spent a fraction of the cost of a movie ticket AND I got my husband a nice treat!
Give it a try and then leave me a comment to let me know if it worked for you!
***UPDATE***
When I went to the website to redeem my free "ticket" it actually turned out to be TWO!! WooHoo!!
Sources say that this deal is good until Aug. 31st.
***UPDATE #2***
Sources say that they "fixed" this deal to NOT work with the trial sizes :-(
You have to purchase regular sizes to get the movie tix. For more info, check out the Walgreens - Register Rewards forum at hotcouponworld.com.

0 comments: