CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover $10 ends 9/2

**UPDATE: Extended until midnight 9/3!!!**

Visit DaveRamsey.com to view the items that he has on SUPERsale for Labor Day. I've never read Total Money Makeover, but my husband and I have been wanting to buy this book for some time. When we heard that there was a sale, we jumped right on it!!!


I've heard wonderful things about Dave Ramsey. I even pushed to get his Financial Peace University high school curriculum in our school since I am teaching a Mathematics Money Management course this year.

There are several items on sale including Total Money Makeover. However, if you can afford it, there is a Starter Special for $49.98 which includes two of his books, two DVDs, and several other tools. Go place your order today! (By the way, Dave does NOT take credit card payments!)

0 comments: