CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Theragran-M Vitamins for $1 @ Walgreens

Theragran-M vitamins are B1G1 this week at Walgreens. If you have the $50 Prescription Savings Booklet (which you can request at the pharmacy if they are not sitting out), there is a $4 coupon for the vitamins.

Get the vitamins that are $9.99 each. When the cashier scans the coupon, it will take $4 off of EACH pack of vitamins. (That's $8!) Then the 2nd pack of vitamins will come off altogether leaving you with a balance of $2 and some change.

That's $1 for each pack!

1 comments:

Michelle' said...

This did not work like you said at my Walgreens. It only took off $4 off one package because on the coupon in the $50 worth of savings flyer, it states 'limit 1' as the cashier and manager pointed out to me. But I was ok with it anyway as I got 2 packages of vitamins for $6 as opposed to $20, among my other great deals!